Here's To The Memories I Never Had

Saturday, October 03, 2009

a humbling rant...

Fall is really pretty, I just don't like that it's always kind of dark. I'm picky with my weather. So today I decided to be old school by lighting candles all around my room to brighten it up a bit. I'm watching them closely because I'm a bit paranoid though. It's fun and cozy.

Short rant: Why do I only cook/bake when I'm really hungry or tired? This is a BAD IDEA. Today I decided to make muffins with only a cake mix, water, and pumpkin filling which is really delicious. But I was so hungry and frustrated that when I tore open the cake mix bag it ended up spilling everywhere, and my dog started licking some of the chocolate mix off the floor. I was so distraught while I was cleaning it up that I didn't notice how much she licked up, but she's doing fine and my mom told me not to worry about it. It didn't seem like too much and she's not puking. So I'm not worried about that. Then I baked the muffins and got so impatient and hungry that I took them out at the soonest moment and started eating a couple. Of course they were crumbly and fell all over the place but I did not care anymore. The point is that I'm too old and sophisticated to be making food this way. I may as well be licking mix off the floor like my dog. And THAT is why I should only be making stuff in the kitchen when I'm just kind of hungry or planning ahead. THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home